Hidden in the granite hills of Tamil Nadu of southern India, is the remarkable and beautiful Kodaikanal. Located amidst lush greenery and hanging cliffs, Kodaikanal is most famous for its star-shaped Lake. The best location imaginable for cycling, trekking, and boating, Kodaikanal is too good for words. Find the best resorts in Kodaikanal online for the most wonderful and memorable trip. There is no one good time to visit Kodaikanal as the weather is pleasantly cool almost all year round and each season has its own unique charm. The nearest airport to Kodaikanal is Madurai Airport and the closest Railway Station is Kodaikanal Road Railway Station. Bus stops are interspersed across the town for convenient travel arrangements on a budget. Taxis are also known to ply in and out of Kodaikanal.
Visit Kodaikanal – Stay at One of These Resorts
A decent place to stay in can make all the difference in the world for a family trip, especially with children. Even on a romantic getaway, this is a basic thing to take care of – a resort room to stay in. Here is a list of the ten best resorts in Kodaikanal for travelers with literally any budget:
- Aarem Valley Castle – Located on Queen’s Land Compound, Convent Road, this resort is definitely a great choice. The nearest tourist attractions include Cuckoo’s View, Kodai Lake, Yerby Lake and Park, Palani Temple, Subramanya Temple, Kukal Cave, Fine Forest, and Municipal Boathouse. They offer a host of amenities including Wi-Fi, breakfast, parking, laundry service, and room service.
- Great Trails – Buffet breakfast, multi-cuisine restaurant, laundry services, parking, room service, and front desk – these are only a few of the remarkable services provided by this resort. It is located close to several tourist attractions including Coaker’s Walkand Bryant Park, Kodaikanal Lake, Green Valley View, Berijam Lake, Jain Temple, Silent Valley, Chetiyar Park, Bear Shola Falls, and Guna Caves.
- The Carnval Resort – Located in Naidupuram, the resort offers internet, hot and cold water, electronic safes, concierge desk, travel assistance, laundry services, and trekking facility. Berijam Lake, Silver Cascade, Cuckoo’s View, Silent Valley, Jain Temple, Cinderella Park, Kurinji Andavar Temple, Chetiyar Park, Kodai Lake, and Municipal Boathouse are some of the prime tourist attractions located close by.
- United21 Resort – This resort in Naidupuram hosts twenty-nine capacious rooms, each with amenities such as tea maker, coffee maker, LCD TV, balcony, and attached bathroom. The resort also offers a restaurant, conference room, desk facility, laundry service, backup generators, and doctor-on-call. The nearby attractions include Kodaikanal Lake, Bear Shola Falls, Kurinji Andavar Temple, Municipal Boating House, Fine Forest, Subramanya Temple, TTDC Boathouse, and Yerby Lake and Park.
- Park View Residency – Located on Chettiar Park Road, 3km from Kodaikanal Bus Stop, the Park View Residency has a lot to offer. Amenities include satellite TV, shuttle service, doctor-on-call, travel assistance, children’s park, laundry service, and a discotheque. Campfire activities are organized within the premises of the resort as well. Nearby attractions include Kodaikanal Lake, Kurinji Andvar Temple, Berijam Lake, Jain Temple, Bear Shola Falls, Cinderella Park, Pillar Rocks, Kodaikanal Solar Observatory, Silent Valley, and Kodaikanal Golf Club.
- Elephant Valley – Elephant Valley is a 2 star property in Ganesh Puram, Kodaikanal. The resort offers air-conditioned rooms, television, tea maker, coffee maker, safe, refrigerator, and attached bathroom. Services like travel desk, games room, front desk, garden, currency exchange, room service, housekeeping and medical facility are also provided. Tourist attractions nearby include Bryant Park, Perumal Peak, Gangavaar River, Big Waterfalls, Small Waterfalls, and Silver Cascade Falls.
- Seven Roads Grand Inn – The Seven Roads Grand is located less than a kilometer away from Kodaikanal Bus Stop. The resort has fully furnished rooms equipped with television, attached bathroom, hot and cold running water, room heater, bedside table, night lamp, and intercoms. They also provide parking, dining, and internet facilities. Major tourist attraction nearby are Berijam Lake, Pine Forest, Bryant Park, Vattakanal Falls, Chettiar Park, Kodaikanal Lake, and Boat House.
- Green Lake View Resort – The name says it all – it is a resort that offers views of Kodaikanal Lake and the lush greenery surrounding it. The basic amenities such as Wi-Fi, parking, dining, travel desk, and room service are all available. That besides, it offers a purely vegetarian restaurant that serves Indian delicacies. The nearby tourist hotspots are Bryant Park, Kodaikanal Lake, Botanical Gardens, Green Valley View, Boating House, Saibaba Ashram, Coco Walk, and Kukal Cave.
- Hotel Green Forest – Located on Fairy Falls Road, this resort has some great features. Swimming pool, multi-cuisine restaurant, banquet hall, conference room, front desk concierge services, room service, laundry service, Wi-Fi, medical facilities – you name it, they provide it. The nearby attractions are Bear Shola Falls, Kodaikanal Lake, Berijam Lake, Green Valley View Point, Pambar Falls, Kodaikanal Golf Club, Saibaba Ashram, and Guna Caves.
- Zac’s Valley Resort – Luxury is the name of the game and this resort in Ganesh Puram excels at it. Round the clock room service for the residents in its ten luxury cottages, all fully furnished is only the beginning of the comfortable stay. Laundry service, restaurant, backup generators, gardens, and concierge services – these are all part and parcel of the experience. The nearest tourist attractions are Perumal Peak, Bryant Park, Rock Pillars, Gangavaar River, and different waterfalls.
Plan a Trip to Kodaikanal Today
Find the best resorts in Kodaikanal online and book an experience of a lifetime. The best way to ruin a trip to an exotic place is by booking a resort that has no services or amenities. It is imperative to book a room ahead of time to minimize the effort when you finally get there. Make use of this list of the ten best resorts in Kodaikanal to get a more satisfying experience. Experience a new side of India in Tamil Nadu’s Kodaikanal hill station. Visit this amazing location and get the best offers on resort rooms by booking online. Plan a full-blown vacation at this unique place to have a trip worth the while and the penny – visit Kodaikanal today